I would like to report a little glitch with model graph in the version 1.10.3.
This happens when I create a product system and when I chose, that at least in one process I don't want to use default provider.
Firstly I can connect everything and it works fine, but when I close the product system and when I open it again all the connections surrounding this process (where I didn't choose default provider) disappear.
Even though the connections surrounding that process are not visible, I can still calculate the results correctly. And if I want to establish the connections again, than I have to click on "+" button, but than my whole process positions changes. I think it's a little glitch, so I wanted to report.