0 votes
Hi. May I know the different between education single user licence vs yearly licence(single user)?

In my case, my project only for 1 year, and which licence should 1 choose?

Another question: I'm conducting a research in palm oil processing. Between database from agri-foot print and ecoinvent, which one is the best
in openLCA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (118k points)
Hi, the difference of the licenses is explained here: https://nexus.openlca.org/faqs/licence_types. About the databases, this is somewhat a matter of taste, you should ideally anyhow not take the main topic of your study (palm oil processing) directly from a generic database but model this yourself. You can check in the database search in Nexus which datasets are provided by each database. Good luck!