0 votes


May I know where to put the electricity for recovery energy for waste treatment, as an example, the Net electricity output for pyrolysis is 600kWh? and which electricity flows do I have to use? Is it the same electricity for process consumptions (e.g. electricity, high voltage)?

I'm using a secondary data from previous study: Life cycle assessment of pyrolysis, gasification and incineration waste-to-energy technologies: Theoretical analysis and case study of commercial plants, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.151. You can find it from the supplementary data provided by this article. I can't find the dataset of pyrolysis process for hazardous waste and I have to key in the data into the openLCA.

asked by (120 points)
edited by
commented by (17.5k points)
Can you please add to your question what database you are using?
commented by (120 points)
Information added.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

ask.openLCA is a question-and-answer (Q&A) website on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and also the public (User2User) support platform for openLCA, openLCA Nexus, data.openLCA and the LCA Collaboration Server.

Learn how it works or browse through our archived forum.

Receive guaranteed and prioritised professional support (Business2Customer) via GreenDelta's HelpDesk.

To report a bug, please create a new issue on GitHub or ask a question here with the bug tag.

ask.openLCA is run by GreenDelta, the creators of openLCA.

LCA Collaboration Server