we are using the EF database 2.0 for the LIFE TTGG project (www.lifettgg.eu), and we have noticed some inconsistencies between the impact generated from the processes listed below and the impact of the same processes reported in the official EF node.
1) Tap water, at use, technology mix, per kg water;
2) water, decarbonised, at plant, technology mix, per kg water
I did not investigate in the node the possible reasons, but the result are different.
I have also noticed some problems related to all the process that uses the end of life fluxes:
1) hazardous waste (unspecified)
2) Hazardous waste (unspec.)
that in the processes:
- Representative sparkling wine, consumption mix, grape production, wine making, packaging, distribution, End- of- Life, 0.75 l of packaged wine
- Representative still wine, consumption mix, grape production, wine making, packaging, distribution, End- of- Life, 0.75 l of packaged wine
are reported in input adding to the impact of all the processes that share the same fluxes, also the impact generated by wine production.