+1 vote
288 views

I would like to know the reason behind the large difference I noticed between the result obtained from OpenLCA EF2 database and what results from Look@LCI with EF2. The only difference is for the LandUse category.

The process used is modelled following the indications from your manual.

Thank you, 

Nicola

in openLCA by (1.4k points)

2 Answers

0 votes
by (1.2k points)
I already reported that it is not the land use method is not working properly here:

https://ask.openlca.org/2317/openlca-methods-2-0-4-ef-method-adapted?show=2317#q2317

Sadly to no avail
by (1.4k points)
Thank you for the answer but I believe is something different since I am talking about the EF database, (https://nexus.openlca.org/database/Environmental%20Footprints) which should make use of different elementary flows.
by (1.2k points)
Ah, yes, sorry, you are right!
0 votes
by (4.2k points)
Dear Nicola,

Please let us know which process exactly you are using to obtain these results, so we can try to reproduce the results and have a look
by (1.4k points)
The process  is: "Electricity grid mix 1kV-60kV, consumption mix, to consumer, AC, technology mix, 1kV - 60kV "
I have found that the method implemented in OpenLCA has multiple non-regionalized flows for land use (I have mostly found 3 duplicated flows with different CFs), and only 1  has the same CF found in the JRC node. Maybe could be related to that.
...