I am trying to calculate a product system with parameters from a csv-File and found the code on https://github.com/GreenDelta/openlca-python- tutorial/commit/26cd97acbeb946702e57084a6d99e2d47b8c0d7b .
So far - nothing is really working and I am trying to circle in on the mistakes I have made so far. (I have no programming experience with python and close to no experience with eclipse IDE etc.)
What I have done so far (All steps from the Tutorial "Setting up an Integrated Development Environment, https://github.com/GreenDelta/openlca-python-tutorial/blob/master/ide_setup.md)
- Install Java (sucessfull)
- Install Jython (sucessfull)
- Install Eclipse
- Install PyDev
- Configure Interpreter with jython.jar file
- Link project to OpenLCA .jar files (PYTHONPATH)
- Start IPC-Server in OpenLCA
But so far, a lot of errors appear in the code, the first ones are "unresolved import" for the following code:
import arrow as ar
It seems to me, that I need to install the olca and pandas library, but I have not figured out how to to this.
In case the answer is somewhere in here: https://github.com/GreenDelta/olca-ipc.py, i have not yet found/understood it.
The other erros are:
- Undefined variable: export_and_dispose
- Unused variable: rows
- Undefined variable: method_name
- Undefined variable: parameters
- Unused parameter: setup
I would be very thankfull for any advice!